- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Leucorrhoea, commonly known as whites, refers to a whitish discharge from the female genitals. Leucorrhoea is an abnormal condition of the reproductive organs of women. If not treated properly in the initial stages, it may become chronic.
- Menstrual Disorders
- Whenever the body is loaded with toxins due to wrong dietary habits and the eliminative organs such as skin, bowels, lungs, and kidneys are unable to eliminate the toxins, the body produces a profuse discharge or elimination through the mucous membrane of the uterus and vagina in the form of leucorthoea.
- Nutritional deficiencies, hypo-protenaemia, Anaemia.
- Ovarian deficiencies - Amenorrhea, menopause, scanty menses.
- Low-gradenreal infection, dirts, personal habits, neglected pessaries.
Treatment: Routine treatment of Leucorrhoea is not generally satisfactory.
Allopathy has mainly local treatment. This is not effective in many cases as drug often fails to reach cervix in enough concentration and case becomes resistant.
NIROLIN-is a tried useful effective, nontoxic, oral treatment of indigenous origin acceptable to all, constituents are selected so as to give a synergistic action.
NIROLIN- Tones up uterus and genital system and regulates the menstrual cycle improving ovarian function.
NIROLIN- Reduces permeability of vaginal mucosa, specially idiopathic psychic, non organic types resistant to other treatment and is helpful all types of leucorrhoea an adjuvant to other treatment.
NIROLIN - Prevents miscarriage and is helpful toxaemias of pregnancy.
NIROLIN.- Regulates metabolism improving blood picture and general health.
NIROLIN - Has a mid antiseptic, sedative and hemostatic action and correct functional uterine bleeding.
DOSES: 1 tablespoonful 2 times a day with milk or water or as directed by the physician.
Near S.B.I, Bajna Mathura Uttar Pradesh India +918045477989